Author Topic: Progress  (Read 2174 times)

Offline [AT FUL] Heinrich Payr

Progress
« on: February 07, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »
Dear friends,

I'm happy to report that our Electric Engine 2 seems to be right on track.

Our friends from Bregenz have informed me that the drawings for the chassis have arrived as promised. - Thanks + greetings to Kiruna!

The drawings are being transformed into 3D now; however, this may take some time due to the way the Austrian school year is structured. We're coming to the end of the Winter Term, you see, with the usual load of paper work. And then there are holidays (only rather short, but still...)

Anyway, I have been assured that the 2D drawings will be there for us to discuss at our meeting at Ivrea.

Thanks to everybody involved and best wishes
Heinz (from Austria)

Offline [BG] Radoslava Stoyanova

Re: Progress
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:01:18 PM »
Dear Heinz! We, the school in Sevlievo , Bulgaria  are responsible for the undercarries for the wheels of the locomotive, we have to do the drawings. We need to know some things about the chassis, and how many wheels will have the locomotive, and also the size of the chassis, and things about the wheels, the axes.May I ask You about all this things?  Excuse my English! I do my best, but my German is better!Regards! Radoslava

Offline [AT FUL] Heinrich Payr

Re: Progress
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 01:01:57 PM »
Dear Radoslava,

I think it will be best if I answer your question in a personal email, not here on the forum. If anybody else wants to give information, they are more than welcome!

Best wishes
Heinz (the Austrian)