Author Topic: Czech idea  (Read 2005 times)

Offline [CZ] Vera Benediktova

Czech idea
« on: February 04, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »
Dear Ivo ,
We removed our two designs, so we have got the only one. We regret that all the group do not keep tasks we negotiated in Albi. When we discussed the homework for the locomotive 1 you said that until 1st February as the task number one it would be to prepare the idea of the engine and transmission, not the design of the locomotive itself. You also asked for drafts only in AUTOCAD not in 3D      ( e.g. SOLID WORKS). We kept this comission when we did the homework. We were suprised seeing your designs in 3D. We have not seen any idea in 2D you asked for before( in Albi). Our students had to learn working in 2D because in our school only SOLID WORKS is taught. It is not bad for them to learn something new but we would have to keep arranged tasks. We miss the protocol of the Locomotive 1 from Albi. Could you please send it us?
As voting we agree with Pierre. Confirm his suggestion as official and the deadline.
Zdenek and Vera
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 01:30:29 PM by vera+zdenek »

Offline [HR] Ivo Slade

Re: Czech idea
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 01:26:03 AM »
Ahoj,

I know what I said in Albi. But I do not make drawings. My student made this drawings. It is only to see how Locomotive1 look like (in their minds) -the design in Catia V5. Now they are making detailed drawings in AutoCAD 2006

However I like Czech Idea

Best regards Slade Ivo
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:47:02 AM by ivoslade »
Slade Ivo

Offline [MT] Elaine Zarb

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 01:35:27 AM »
zdenek, viera,

hello! hope you are both fine. if you give me your email address, i will send it to you again!

regards from malta,
elaine

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »
Hi Elaine,
hope you all from Malta are great.
Our emails are:
vera.benediktova@iss-copbrno.cz
zdenek.burian@iss-copbrno.cz

Vera

Offline [MT] Elaine Zarb

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 04:04:09 PM »
hi vera

hope you are fine!

did you get my email please with protocol? just to make sure because have sent it twice and not sure if you are getting my messages.

regards,

elaine

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »
Hi Elaine,
I am very sorry but I didn??t get anything - any emails from you, any protocols. It could be better to send it to my personal address
vera.benediktova@seznam.cz, because sometimes ( I do not why) I do not get emails to my school address.

Regards from Brno

Offline [MT] Elaine Zarb

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »
hi vera

recheck pls...if you still do not get it...i will tell pierre or ray to send it..maybe you are allergic to my emails  ;D

see you soon
elaine