Author Topic: Assembly  (Read 814 times)

Offline [FR] Nicolas Prime

Assembly
« on: November 22, 2012, 10:08:49 PM »
Dear friends,
We managed to assemble the chain and it's tighten enough to work properly. We now need to assemble the wheels and axel. A lot of small parts (braces) are necessary. We are going to produce them.
At last we are a little in trouble with the engine and we hope it will be possible to assemble it !!

Could you give me a feed back of your progression?

See you all in Austria.

Offline [SK] Eva Kantorakova

Re: Assembly
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 10:17:35 AM »
Dear Nicolas,
thank you for your progress.
We are working on the drawings of loco body design. Hopefully soon, we will be able to post them here.

Dear Loco 4 group, I would like to ask you some questions.
1, What is the height of the gear?
2, What is the size of an engine?
3, What are the measurements of accumulator?

We need those info to give exactly measurements to the drawings.

Thank you,
Eva

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »
Thank you Eva !!
You will find in this post the PDF file of the assembly of the loco. I hope you can find the datas you are looking for in this document... at least for your first question.
Concerning the others questions I'm also waiting for more details.
Regards.
Nicolas
PS: I tryied to attache the 3D model (.STEP) but it's too large for the forum (2MB is the max). If you need it I can send it to you by mail.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 05:24:00 PM by [FR] Nicolas Prime »

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »
Dear Friends,
We received the wheels and axel from Norway and it seems that they will fit our loco !! Good new !!
Thank you all for the good work that has been done so far. We now will try to assemble everything before Austria. We also need to adapt the loco to the new engine chosen by the belgium team. We have to produce a new part to adapt the engine.
In order to adapt the coupling to our loco we need to produce another part that my students designed. I hope will have time to produce it before the next meeting.
The last "big" part we need is the one built by the turkish team. Could you give us some details and news about this production ?
Thanks in advance and happy new year to all of you.