Author Topic: New template for final presentation  (Read 1454 times)

Offline [LT] Rita Jakstiene

New template for final presentation
« on: October 02, 2012, 03:32:08 PM »
Dear train Family,
I'm sorry for two days' delay of the template.
In the first and second slides there are three fields that each country has to change: the outlines with the flag, school name or country-town and school name in the right bottom corner. In the third to sixth slide you may change only two fields. Each slide may contain max two images and max ten words. More detailed instruction of each of six slides will be in the minutes this week.
Thanks,
[LT]  Rita Jakstiene

Offline [IE] John O Neill

Re: New template for final presentation
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 10:44:49 PM »
Hi Rita

Just a couple of minor things:
1. There is no website https://www.t4eu-r.com/ it is http://t4eu-r.cnc-network.eu/
2. Where did you get the country with flag? Is there a website?

Thanks, John

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 08:28:29 AM »
Hi John,

Thanks for showing my mistake. As Tatjana has put this web address on the template, I haven't checked it, but I'll change it. What concerns the outlines and flag, so we took the outlines from the internet and our flag using Photoshop.

Thanks again, Rita

Offline [DE] Heinz Wildgrube

• CNC-Network Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • BBS TGHS Bad Kreuznach (Germany)
    • http://www.cnc-network.eu
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »
Hello Rita, hello John,
hello Train Family,

As we all can see the workgroup has done a great job.

Nevertheless, here you will find some ideas that I have in mind:

(1)
I think we need help to create this similar country-flag-logo-design for all partner schools, otherwise the results of each partner will not really look like an corporate identity.

(2)
Maybe we need to think about using so many font sizes in the template with view to the old wisdom "Less is sometimes more" or as we've wrote in the resolution: "KISS".

(3)
I remember the discussion in Finland about the common title shown on all slides. Maybe we really need to think about, because also in my opinion the presentation deals primary with the countries and/or the project at all - and not "only" with the motto of the wagons, which is "only" part of the whole adventure.

(4)
The www.t4eu-r.com was already mentioned by John.

Please think about and let's discuss ...

Many greetings
--
Heinz Wildgrube
CNC Network Coordinator
BBS TGHS Bad Kreuznach
Germany

News at:
http://www.cnc-network.eu
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:34:28 PM by [DE] Heinz Wildgrube »

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 01:10:37 PM »
Hello Train Family,

Having all the comments and suggestions in mind, we've prepared a new template for final presentation. The explanation about the slides in in the minutes. Now there are only two font sizes. The color of the outlines we took the same as the color of the stars.

Waiting for comments and suggestions,
Rita [LT]

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 02:42:27 PM »
Hello Rita,

Thanks for all the changes you've done in the layout of the template.

I thinks it looks better now, but nevertheless I have some more ideas in mind.

(1)
It seems that there is a mistake in the project title "Europiean CNC-Network".

(2)
Okay, I think all partner schools are able to create the outline design of their countries now. But they will have problems to create a similar flag-pin-design and so again I think the results will not really look like an corporate identity. Do you think the work group is able to give support concerning this point? Any other idea?

(3)
Okay, it seems that the template includes the same font styles, but nevertheless the fonts are looking different - especially in the footer.

(4)
Maybe we should delete the link to our project web, because it's a bit "sandwiched" between the project title and the school name. Perhaps the project title looks also better if it will be left aligned - same to the school name (but then right aligned). What do you think?

(5)
I also have in mind that the official Comenius Logo has changed last year, but we need to google on the web of the European Commission for getting sure ...

Please think about and let's discuss ...

Many greetings
--
Heinz Wildgrube
CNC Network Coordinator
BBS TGHS Bad Kreuznach
Germany

News at:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 02:45:42 PM by [DE] Heinz Wildgrube »

Offline [IE] John O Neill

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 12:40:56 AM »
Hi Rita

I agree it looks better now and also agree the web address looks a bit lost.
If someone is looking at the presentation they are already at the project/site so maybe the web address is not needed. I presume they will get a sticker that will have the web address on it.
I liked the idea of the QR code because lots of people have smart phones now and they could go away with the address saved. But maybe there was technical difficulties with that i.e. the length of time it had to be displayed to capture. My phone reads QR codes in about 2 seconds.

John

New template for final presentation
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 09:28:40 AM »
Hello train Family,

After some of your suggestions and comments I'm posting a new template. Have a very attentive look at it and don't hesitate to write your comments and suggestions.The color of the outlines is the color of stars and the spike of the flag is in the place of the country's place. There is also attached a set of "flags of Europe" we've taken our flag from ***.
Here are some instruction for each of six slides:
· 1st slide: “Country-town”- 3 fields to change: country-town,
outlines-flag, school name + max 2 images, max 10 words;
· 2nd slide: ”School” -3 fields to change (the same as in slide 1);
· 3rd slide: Project group”(only students if possible) – 2 fields to
change: outlines –flag, school name;
· 4th to 6th slides: 2 fields to change (the same as in slide 3) +
images and text reflecting the motto. There should be only
one topic – the one as is shown producing the wagon of
each school.
Waiting for any reply,

Rita [LT]

*** File was deleted by Heinz, because of Copyrights Probs
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:47:28 PM by [DE] Heinz Wildgrube »

New template
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 06:39:35 AM »
Hello again,

I forgot one thing to explain. Heinz asked to look for a new Comenius logo. I found it, it was really changed, but we asked our NA and they explained that it is allowed to finish the project with the same logo we started. We wanted to put it in, but it is bigger than the old one and it's too difficult to put the logo, our motto and the outlines in the same line.
What is your opinion?
Thanks,

Rita [LT]

• Administrator
Re: New template
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2012, 02:24:43 PM »
Hello Rita,
Hello Train Family,

Please feel free to have a look to http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/education_culture/publ/graphics/identity_en.htm.

At this web page published by the European Commissin you will find the official identity of the European logo including a newer version of the logo for Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP), which has changed in April 2012. The former "colored wing" is not longer shown as typical element in the logo.

As you can read there are no special logos for the sub-programmes (COMENIUS, LEONARDO DA VINCI, GRUNDVIG etc) anymore. It's intended to use the LLP logo only.

But, to tell you the truth, I'm a bit confused about the colors of the new logo, because usually the official colors of the EU flag is defined with blue #003399 and yellow #ffcc00. In the LLP logo templates of the European Commission you will find the colors blue #0c4da2 and yellow #fff200. So, the logo is a little more lightend compared to the official specification of the EU flag. It's strange, because where is the corporate identity of European colors realised in this new logo?

Nevertheless, I think we should use the new logo for our presentation -
maybe the second one, because there I have transfered already the colors to the official European specification, which matches to all the colors we use already in our presentation  ;)

What do you think?

Many greetings
--
Heinz Wildgrube
CNC Network Coordinator
BBS TGHS Bad Kreuznach
Germany

News at:

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:51:33 PM by [DE] Heinz Wildgrube »