Author Topic: Step 3 - deadline  (Read 2132 times)

Offline [AT FUL] Heinrich Payr

Step 3 - deadline
« on: January 24, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »
Hello dear friends,

as we have got this forum now, I thought I might as well make a start with our section.

I assume that all of you have got Mr Wiedack???s email containing the data for the electric motor, plus the specifications attached.
Presumably, you???ve also got Heinz???s (the German Heinz???s, that is) delivery with the minutes of our group???s sessions in Albi ??? you know, the sheet listing the participants and the tasks they have volunteered to take on.

Well, from these minutes I gather that the next deadline is approaching. This is what we called ???Step 3???: ???Kiruna designs chassis???. After that, Bregenz agreed to convert the data into 3D CAD files.

I think it would be great for all of us if we could learn how our group's work is proceeding, and to hear from the other members of our team ??? just to keep in touch.

Hope this posting has helped, and to hear from you soon.

Best wishes
Heinz (the Austrian one)

Offline [SE] Carina Loden

Re: Step 3 - deadline
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 01:40:08 PM »
Hello Austrian Heinz,
Kiruna has had computerstop more or less during our holiday last week . We have sent the drawings as pictures. I am sorry to state that we have no programmes (autocad and so that works with the mailsystem), but that must'nt stop us.
See you in Ivrea,
Carina, Roger and Kjell

Offline [AT FUL] Heinrich Payr

Re: Step 3 - deadline
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 12:04:46 PM »
Hello Carina, Roger and Kjell,

Thank you very much for your contribution and your cooperation.

You will understand of course that there isn't anything I can say about your drawings - or anybody else's, for that matter. I can't even open those files on my PC as I haven't got the programmes. And even if I could, I wouldn't be able to make head or tail of them.

So all I can do is try and keep our engine moving. Hard work sometimes, I can assure you.

Anyway, thanks again, and yes, looking forward to seeing you at Ivrea
Heinz the Austrian