Author Topic: Ejector sleeves  (Read 1872 times)

Offline [MT] Raymond Cassar

Ejector sleeves
« on: November 28, 2008, 04:10:45 PM »
Hello Moulding Group,

as promised I have tried to source the ejector sleeves so as to facilitate the manufacture of the mould. The only problem is that 60mm and 70mm and 100mm long sleeves are available. But the dimensions of standard sleeves are as follows: inside diameter 5mm by 8mm outside diameter
                                            inside diameter 6mm by 10mm outside diameter.
You can order special ones but they will cost alot. I have in stock inside diameter 6mm by 10mm outside diameter by 100mm long. I think that if the necessary alterations are made then these sleeves can be fitted in the mould. Pls advise me if you want me to send you the sleeve ejectors to Germany.

regards

Ray
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:51:37 AM by [DE] Heinz Wildgrube »

Offline [DE] Heinz Wildgrube

• CNC-Network Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • BBS TGHS Bad Kreuznach (Germany)
    • http://www.cnc-network.eu
Re: Ejector sleeves
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »
Hello Ray,

As far as I can see in our drawings we will need two ejector sleeves Z45/10x6x60. So we can use your ejector sleeves Z45/10x6x100 without any alterations. The only thing we have to do ist to shorten the ejectors to a length of 52,7 mm.

But please wait with sending me the ejectors. I'm very optimistic to get all the needed parts sponsored by HASCO next week at EUROMOLD fair in Frankfurt. If I will not be successful, I will come back to you asap ...

So long,
Greetings
--
Heinz
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:52:56 AM by [DE] Heinz Wildgrube »

Offline [DE] Heinz Wildgrube

• CNC-Network Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • BBS TGHS Bad Kreuznach (Germany)
    • http://www.cnc-network.eu
Re: Ejector sleeves
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 02:32:28 AM »
Hello, friends of moulding,

Today I get all the parts from HASCO.
Again a very big thank you to the company for supporting us!

Tomorrow morning I???m going to send the insert to St. P??lten for completing the cavities.
During the next weeks some of my students will work on the parts of ejection side.
I???m optimistic (and I hope also realistic enough) that everything will be finished in January.

So long,
Greetings
--
Heinz