Author Topic: Final Homework 01 - European CNC Network Media Archive  (Read 1610 times)

Offline [DE] Heinz Wildgrube

• CNC-Network Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • BBS TGHS Bad Kreuznach (Germany)
    • http://www.cnc-network.eu
Final Homework 01 - European CNC Network Media Archive
« on: November 14, 2008, 03:33:28 AM »
Dear colleagues and European friends!

Regarding to the successful final meeting we shouldn???t forget that our COMENIUS schoolpartnership isn???t finished yet. As you know, there are a lot of tasks still open and we have to fight hard for the last 20% of funding! Everyone is looking to our famous project work, but we have to show them that it was really a great work we have done. So please, don???t celebrate to much at this moment, there is still a lot of work waiting for us ???

It???s hard to say after the big party, but now it's time to start again with all the homework we have to finish for preparing our final report.

So, let???s go with homework 01:

It's again about collecting of material for our European CNC Network Media Archive.

And so I would like to ask you for any piece of project impressions you have collected during our final meeting. And it must be a lot of material, because whenever I had a look to the group a lot of people took a picture or hold a video camera in hands. All in all, I'm very shure that we should have a collection of minimum 1,000,000 pictures ;-)

Regarding to this fact please send me a CD or DVD with all your photos and videos and anything else you can find about our final meeting session in Germany and Belgium. Ok, we don???t need dark pictures, pictures out of focus or the very private ones.

Please don???t forget to ask all the colleagues and students in your group.

And please send me your CD/DVD by normal postage asap.
You will find my school address in a separate mail I have already sent to you.

I will collect the CD/DVDs of all participants and send everything afterwards to Radoslava, the leader of our Media Archive Group, for further preparation and processing.

I'm shure that this first homework is not very difficult to manage, so that every participant should be able to complete this task successfully. But next homework will come soon ;-)

Let???s keep the European fire burning!

Many greetings
--
Heinz Wildgrube
CNC Network Coordinator
BBS TGHS Bad Kreuznach
Germany

News at:
http://www.cnc-network.eu
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 03:09:51 PM by [DE] Heinz Wildgrube »