Author Topic: homework to do.................for everyone  (Read 3679 times)

Offline [MT] Elaine Zarb

homework to do.................for everyone
« on: September 03, 2008, 03:27:30 PM »
Hello Friends,

Hope you are fine and had a lovely summer.  I guess most of you have started school again now.  In Malta, we started last Monday!!!

Well, as some of you already know, I will not be coming to Barcellona as I am pregnant (will have my baby in December). However my collegue Emanuel Grima will be taking my role in this project.  I will miss you all but surely family matters come first!!

So....back to HOMEWORK!!!  As it is difficult to collect all questionnaires from all countries by post, it is the best idea that EVERY SCHOOL will present their FILLED in questionnaires and take them to Barcellona.  There is time enough to do them.  They will not take much of your time.

I am attaching the document with the questionnaires. Actually there are 3 questionnaires in one document.  these are:

Questionnaire to be filled about the school (maybe your headmaster or you can do it)
Questionnaire about teachers to be filled by THREE teachers, preferably involved in the project.
Questionnaire about students to be filled by FIVE students, preferably involved in the project.

Once you distribute the questionnaires and are filled, please keep them in a safe place and remember to take them to Barcellona and hand them to anyone involved in Group C: Comparing Educational Systems.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Greetings from Malta,

Elaine Zarb