Author Topic: Minutes + work schedule  (Read 1868 times)

Offline [AT FUL] Heinrich Payr

Minutes + work schedule
« on: April 25, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »
Hello everybody,

hope you all got home safely and without unpleasant incidents. And - hope you're doing well managing the workload back home. As far I myself am concerned, it's quite heavy, I have to admit.

All the same, I've managed to finish the minutes of our sessions in Ivrea - ought to get a huge green tick for that. They are atteched to this mail, as is the diagram of our work schedule which we were discussing in Ivrea. Hope you all agree with what I've written down. Thanks by the way to Jacqueline for helping me with her notes!

The problem with the three axles and the radius seems to be solved; I'll try to put this into language over te weekend and mail it to you, as well as post it on the forum.

Another item I include is the table I was given by the calculation group. Some if you will be able to read + understand that, I'm sure; all I can say is - I can't.

Best regards
Heinz
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 01:00:29 AM by [DE] Heinz Wildgrube »

Offline [AT FUL] Heinrich Payr

Re: Minutes + work schedule
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:41:24 PM »
Hello everybody

just noticed that I forgot to attach the tables I was given by the calculation team.

Truth is, I was rather stressed on Friday, trying to do several things at the same time - among which, teaching my classes was one, and despatching the emails and the posting for our workgroup, the other. This may also be noted by the mistakes I made in my posting - not my usual style of working, as you may have noticed.

Anyway - I'll try to do better from now on. Promise.

Unfortunately I've just found out that I can't post the tables on this forum as their size exceeds the limit. However, you ought to have received my email with which I sent them out.

Oh my God, what a mess!

Best wishes to everybody, and hope your workload is not too bad.
Heinz from Fulpmes